Saturday 17 October 2009

Meet Andrew Cunnington



Hello World.
This will be my first post on this blog. It will give you an incite to Andrew Cunnington, What i do, My family life, Some pictures of my family & What my interests are. I hope you enjoy keeping in touch with me. I will always post things i find of interest on here. Some you may like, some you may not. But that's why this world is so great. People have different views. It will have some business content, hobby content and other content i feel appropriate.
So About me.
I live in Birmingham England. I love the UK. Traveled all over the world , and i find.. Theirs no place like home.
I have been married for 12 years now to Lucie. We have two wonderful children, Joshua (8) & Emily (5). I love all types of sport.
I am a keen internet marketer. I only have one main business within the industry.
I spent a lot of time researching the right one for me, and guess what - I found it. You will see links to my page so if you'd like to know more about what i do, feel free to check it out.
I thank you so much for looking at this blog. I realise your time is precious and i really appreciate it. Look forward to getting to know more about you guys/gals too.
Please feel free to leave a comment and subscribe.

Andrew Cunnington
http://yournetbizworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Comments.